Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Friday, June 8, 2012

Abandonment and Rescue

So Steve told me not to drive my bug until we got the electronic ignition in. He also said he wasn't going to be around this weekend. And if you've been paying attention you know that my mom has been gone. Which means I had absolutely nobody to drive me to work. I called my mom and she told me to call my sister's friend Jamie who is always willing to help us out with our pets and giving rides and stuff for my mom.

So I call her figuring our work schedules will totally clash and she won't be able to help me. Thankfully she is totally able to help me. I will have to wait around town for a couple hours after my shift until she is done with hers but McDonald's isn't too far of a walk from Walmart and I can use the internet there on my iPod. Thank God for friends. She is saving my life and my job. I can't afford to miss/be late.

So she's going to give me rides for the next couple days until my mom gets home. Then I can use her car again while Steve puts the new parts on my bug.

Then for some reason I am scheduled to have 5 days off in a row, which means I am borrowing my mom's car whether she likes it or not and going to visit my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment