Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, July 16, 2012

Attempting to Fix My Car... Again

So we got the car back from the shop. They really didn't know what they were doing. :( They decided there was a problem with the starter so they got a rebuilt starter and then figured out that the bushing was bad and to get at it you have to take the motor out. I wasn't going to pay a ton of money for them to do that so I paid the $185 for them to tell me they really didn't know what they were doing, or what was wrong.

So I called Steve and asked him if he would tow my bug home and he said he couldn't get to it until Monday (today). But yesterday when I was driving home from work I look up ahead of this line of cars I'm following and I catch this glimpse of purple and I'm like "Oh my God, is that my car. No, that can't possibly be my car. Who is that, that has a car the same color as mine?" Now Steve's truck is green camoflage so I didn't see it towing my bug down the road. So that was pretty funny.

We took the motor out, replaced the bushing and decided to call it a day. It was pretty hot outside and Steve didn't want to work on it anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment