Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sushi

I like to watch reality cooking shows like MasterChef and Hell's Kitchen, it makes me wish I was good at cooking. All of those contestants are so talented. One of the challenges I recently watched involved making  perfect pieces of sushi. I decided I wanted to try it at home. So I looked for a tutorial and I found this one. A Beginners Guide to Making Sushi. It was amazing and had all the information I needed.

I bought all of the ingredients at Walmart (the seeweed paper is in the asian section). I decided to fill the rolls with carrots, cucumber, and avocado. I wasn't going to mess with raw fish because I know nothing about fish.

The sushi turned out amazing. I am so proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment