Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Louis is in Marshall!!

Louis parked in front of my apartment building.
I am pretty much the happiest person alive. I have been waiting for this moment for nearly three years. My bug runs and it is finally in my possession. Of course there are still a lot of little things that need to be fixed but the motor runs great and that's the important thing.

To be honest I am a little scared to drive it. I'm just so nervous that I'm going to get halfway somewhere and it's going to break and I'm not going to know what to do. I'll make it past that though. I have to. This car is so important to me.

A huge thanks goes out  to my mom's friend Alvin who worked on this bug a lot for me. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment