Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I Bought a New Grill

I bought a new grill a couple weeks ago but didn't get it set up until today. I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I can't believe I didn't buy this last summer when we moved up here. I bought this cute little electric grill from walmart.com. The upfront cost is higher but I'll never have to buy charcoal or propane so it's worth it. 

I bought some real hamburger so I could have real burgers instead of just turkey burgers. There's nothing wrong with turkey burgers but we put ground turkey in everything so it's nice to have some beef for a change. There was a $0.25 rebate on bacon in my Snap by Groupon app (psst, that's a referral link, if you redeem an offer I get a dollar *gasp*) and that was a good enough reason to buy some bacon.

My roommates were at work so I had to eat all of this by myself. Life is so hard.

Food on the Grill
Burgers and bacon on the grill

I'm actually really proud of this burger photograph. It's like I actually know how to use a camera. Also grill bacon is best bacon. I thought oven bacon was the best but it seems to be better on the grill because all the grease can drip off and it's perfect and crispy. It also takes about the same amount of time as the burgers so everything is done at the same time.

Bacon burgers fresh off the grill
Bacon burgers with onions and lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment