Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello September

My August goals did not go as planned. I got caught up in being stressed out about money, work, and my upcoming wedding. But now it's September, summer is over and I'm okay with that. I'm ready for some cooler weather.

I'm not ready for the impending holiday rush that will last from next week until March.

I'm getting back into my daily writing and that should help with my blogging. After doing my 750 words I really just want to write a blog post with my left over energy after all the worries and crap is out of my head.

I've changed my schedule so I'm going to be working in the middle of the day more. So I have to get up with an alarm and eat breakfast so I might as well include this in my routine. I'm probably going to create a list of topics and just write about a random topic each day because my life is pretty boring. Go into a Walmart in your area and watch a cashier and it will be like you're watching me at work.

Also the street in front of my house is under construction and there is a huge hole in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment