Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I finally made it to Enger Tower

My friends were in town for my wedding and in an attempt to take them sight seeing we went up to Enger Tower. I've lived here for over a year now and I hadn't made it up there. I can't believe it took me so long. It's practically a straight shot from my house, of course it's basically across town but it's not as hard to get there as I thought it was.

It's gorgeous up there this time of year. I definitely need to go back up. It was beautiful this past weekend and I'm glad I went. Also this picture turned out pretty amazing.
View of the Lift Bridge from Enger Tower - Duluth, Minnesota
View of the Lift Bridge from Enger Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment