Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Blizzard

It started out as an average Minnesota snowfall. Everyone on facebook was freaking out and saying school should get cancelled for Monday and this is all I saw outside the window of my apartment.
Outside my apartment at 8:34 am.
 We did get more snow as the day wore on and I was not super thrilled about having to go to work.
Outside my apartment at 11:07 am. 

Outside my apartment at 1:33 pm.
 I went to work like a good employee. I even made it home on my lunch break even though I should have just stayed there. But coming home at 11:30 at night was a different story. I took the highway like I always do but was unable to make the turn off it. I figured I could keep going and take the next turn, no such luck. I fished-tailed for quite a bit before spinning into the ditch.


Stuck in the ditch at 11:36 pm.
I had the snow shovel with me and tried to dig the car out but it was too far in the ditch, and as we've seen before Josh's car is not a fan of the snow. So I called him and Chris to come help me but we couldn't get it out. So we just left it there for the night. 

I then paid $120 to get it towed out this morning. Next time I'm just going to pay a bunch of my friends to get it out. If I paid ten of my friends $10 it would still be cheaper and we would definitely be able to get it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment