Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year and a New Car


So, I've decided I kind of want to start blogging.

I just got a new car for my birthday (which was at the end of December) my parents got me a 1966 purple Volkswagen bug. It's so cute. They've been renovating it for me and everything... that's the reason it's purple, because purple is my favorite color.

I've decided I'm going to blog about the adventures that my purple bug has. You know, places it'll go, reactions people will give, along with any improvements I make. Such as painting flowers on it and stuff. I think this will be fun. Especially because it's a car I'm going to have forever. If it breaks I'll fix it. It's as simple as that.

My car isn't finished yet. The paint job has to get finished and carpeting and seats installed. It's got some work to go yet.

Having this car also means I have to actually learn how to drive stick. That should be fun too. I don't think it will be a problem though. I pick that sort of stuff up pretty quick.



No comments:

Post a Comment