Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Let Myself Fall in Love

I broke one of my rules and let myself fall in love. It's only been two months and I promised myself I’d wait six before I said anything, just to make sure. I spent the night at Josh’s before the road trip and after waking up in his arms I knew I was in love with him. I decided I was going to wait for him to say it first and surprisingly he chose that morning to tell me he loved me. It was perfect.

The roadtrip to Chicago ended up being one giant double date. It was cute and it kept Vogie from being all rage-y for awhile. There was just so much love this weekend. Monica told Vogie she loved him and he returned the sentiment. It was a really good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment