Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. I know all of my friends are obsessed with calling it Hallmark Day, and Singles Awareness Day, but you know what? I don't care. This is a day to just be cute and show affection toward someone you love. It gives us a chance to remember to do something extra special for someone. I made valentines for all of my friends just like in elementary school because I believe everyone should feel loved. I even made a special handmade one for my boyfriend, just to be cute. I've gotten a few valentines from my friends today, it was really cute. My friends Paris and Jess even wrote on the board on my door for today.

I decorated my door the other day just because I was getting a little tired of the Christmas decorations on it. So I took it all down and started fresh, and the green hearts will work through St. Patrick's day.

So I'm hoping that the rest of this Valentine's day goes as well as it has been and honestly, I'm ready for it to be tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment