Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break starts today and I'm super excited about it. I'm going to North Carolina with Vogie to visit his brother and see the ocean. It's going to be a super fun time. I've got everything packed up and I super cleaned my room last night so it will be all nice when I get back. My roommate will probably be pretty surprised when she sees that I cleaned both of our fridges. Yeah, I made coffee at like 10:30 last night, which probably wasn't a good idea and made sticky buns (like caramel rolls). They were delicious and really bad for me to be eating that late at night. I couldn't get to sleep for like forever and then this morning I woke up really early. I did manage to force myself to go back to sleep. I have to be awake enough to drive today.

So, once again I find myself spending a week in a car. This time it should be slightly more tolerable because there are only two people instead of five. I'm wondering if I should buy some carrot cake to eat in a celebratory manner once we reach the ocean like we did last year... maybe if they have some at walmart. I wonder if Vogie likes carrot cake. We'll find out, if anything I'll eat it myself. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment