Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Josh's Super Fun Birthday Weekend

Here's a collection of pictures from Josh's birthday, in case anybody cares. Some of them I took, some of them were taken when I left my camera on the counter.

Time to cut the vikings colored companion cube that I made.

Umm, Jim, I think you're doing it wrong.

Ok, now you're both just being silly on purpose.

 Awww cute, Chris is feeding Jim cake.

Nerf gun time. Lorien looks pretty awesome with that gun.

And another one with Jim being silly.

Josh slapping Jim with his guns.

Josh trying to look awesome.

I don't even know where he got a cupcake from... but now that I think about it I do remember there being muffins. Well that solves that confusion.

Silly boys.

Jim might be a little too excited about getting to cut Josh's hair.

I'm not really sure what's happening in this picture.

Josh looking into your soul. Also, he has short hair now.

A couple nights later it was haircut time again and they decided to use my vacuum to get rid of all the extra hair. They might have also been having too much fun at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment