Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Field Across the Street

I was trying to figure out what to use as a new background for my twitter account. So I was looking through my pictures to find something that would be suitable and couldn't find anything that really seemed to work. I wanted a picture that had a road in it but with pictures for twitter backgrounds the important stuff has to be to the far left or far right. Everything in the middle gets covered up. So I had to go out and get some new pictures. I was going to go take pictures of the road in front of my house but then discovered that there were tire tracks through the grass in the field across from my house. Thus began my adventure.

I've lived here 21 years and I've never actually gone over in that field. Sure most years there have been either cows or horses over there but I was a good girl and didn't like to go on the neighbor's property anyway.

But today I made an exception and so Puppy and I took an adventure.








No comments:

Post a Comment