Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Without You

Without You
You there, the outgoing blonde, the city kid
Without you I would have never experienced my first heartbreak
But I also would have never experienced the best friendship

You there, the awkward brunette, you share the name of a friend back home
Without you I never would have met "The Table" and my life would have never changed
I would probably still be in my room doing math homework

You there, the outspoken mixed race girl, you terrified me
Without you I would be so much more sheltered
And there are so many things I wouldn't know how to appreciate

You there, the big guy with the propeller hat, the loud one
Without you I would have never experienced so much emotional pain
But I also never would have gone on some of the best adventures

You there, the football player turned nerd, the writer
Without you... I don't know where I'd be, probably nowhere near as happy
I'd probably still be wandering through life, waiting for you to come along

© Chloe VanDuinen 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment