Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

End of Summer- Beginning of School Update

Soooo, it's been a while. Well I took a trip all over Iowa last week with my boyfriend. We went to visit his grandparents and in the process saw a whole bunch of his relatives and it was a really good time. We went and saw a high school football game because a cousin of his is the coach and they happened to share colors and team name with my football team from high school so that was pretty exciting. It was a really slow game though. The team we were cheering for was not having a good night and lost badly. :( But I still got to meet Josh's cousin and that was fun.

I'm back at school now and I've been super busy. I'm living in one of the campus apartments with 3 of my friends. Paris, Kristin, and Stephanie. It seems to be working pretty well so far. I don't have a meal plan so I have to buy and make all of my own food (although if I buy Kristin ingredients she'll cook for me). That's pretty sweet, mainly because she's a really awesome cook and then she gets to feed herself as well. So it's sort of a win-win situation. There have been a few minor differences that are starting to surface but I'm sure we'll get through them... or we'll all just stop being friends. I'm really hoping for the first one.

Classes have been busy for me. I've almost got all of my books and I get to start reading them... tonight. Yep, tonight I need to read some chapters for my journalism class tomorrow morning. It's really exciting though because the prof wants us to start by using a blog to get our writing out there and develop a style. I was one of about three people in the class who actually regularly uses a blog... well, I don't know about regularly. But I still have one and I still have people who actually read it. It was really fun seeing how many people at school have been following the progress of my car.

You should also be happy to know that now that I am back at school I have pretty much constant internet access and considering one of my classes makes me blog I have no excuse for not posting. Feel free to yell at me in the comments if I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment