Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dinner at Walmart

I ate dinner at Walmart tonight in the garden center. I was probably should have just eaten in the break room but I really didn't want to. It's also much quieter out in the garden center. I bought some chocolate, drank some sprite leftover from lunch, and had a salad because they were out of sandwiches I liked. The salad was actually really good and I think that's going to be a go-to food for a while. I like salads.

It was actually pretty nice while I waited for Jamie. I killed my iPod at McDonalds this morning by watching too many episodes of "The Office." It's gonna be another early morning tomorrow. But then mom comes home so that will be nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment