Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, June 4, 2012

Let's Get This Show on the Road... Literally

Well, now that we've got that all cleared up about my Saturn we can move on to news about my bug. Louis runs.
So that's really awesome. I'm scared to drive him around at the moment though because I don't want him to die before he can get me to work tomorrow at 8am. If I can get to work tomorrow I'm golden because Steve can rescue me if I can't get it started and I have a couple days off after that to work out any extra flaws. Louis is officially my form of transportation. Oh yeah, and my mom went on vacation so I don't have her as a backup plan. This should be fun.

 Good news for you though. This blog is finally going to fulfill it's destiny and purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment