Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pertronix Ignitor

So I bought a Pertronix Ignitor to replace the points in my bug to hopefully make it run better. It cost me $80 on ebay. It was supposed to only take a couple days to get to ship so I was really surprised when I got back from my long weekend and it still wasn't there. Turns out the UPS guy left it at a door we rarely use (that's what we get for having 5 exterior doors on our house). So Steve came over and helped me install it.

I was not excited to find out that I paid $80 for a couple little pieces of metal with some wires attached to them. Unfortunately he had to leave before I could actually test it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment