Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

10 Days Until We Move

Okay, 10 days left in Marshall. I only have 5 days left of work at the Marshall Walmart.

I got our chest freezer emptied out today. There's only a couple pizzas, some burritos, some frozen cheese, and some frozen vegetables left.

I plan to get our front closets cleaned out so we can stack some boxes in them and get everything a little bit more organized. I also need to figure out the best way to move like a million board games. Ugh, they're just so awkward. Maybe I'll just end up stacking them in the trunk of Josh's car.

Yesterday we filled out the stuff to get our mail forwarded to our new address. Fun fact: the change of address packet from the post office comes with fun coupons. The boys also got their licenses renewed because both of their birthdays are later this week. They're both turning 25. We're all getting so old.


No comments:

Post a Comment