Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, May 19, 2014

Godzilla (2014)

I went to "Godzilla" a couple nights ago with Josh, Chris, and a couple other people. Josh really likes "Godzilla" and kept telling me how excited he was for it. I kept trying to shoot it down because then if it was terrible he would be slightly less upset.

It turned out to be pretty good. I was surprised how much more I cared about Godzilla than the human actors.

They really seemed to take the making of this moving seriously and that really helped.

So all in all it was a really fun night. If you like giant monsters and humans acting dumb in the face of crisis then this is the movie for you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment