Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Accidentally

Okay, so there's this guy I like. His name is Josh. We'd been flirting for a while now and today when I was making costumes for Anime Detour he texted me "So do I have permission to accidentally reality?" I was quite confused by this text. I understood the bit about the missing verb because he uses that phrase a lot, but I wasn't sure what it meant this time.

There was a part of me that wanted to be mean and all like "No, no you cannot." But there was this other small part of me that said "Sure" and that's the part that responded. "Let me take you out sometime then. After Detour." I’m super excited because I really like him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment