Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Beginnings

I had a really nice, long conversation with a friend of mine the other night. It felt good to tell someone about everything that has been going on in my life. He told me a lot about his life as well. It was fun getting to know him, he’s a lot different than he seems. Before he left he gave me a hug, a good one. It felt so nice. I just wanted to melt in his arms.

Then last night he hung around after the movie we watched and was the last one to leave. I wanted to tell him I liked him but I couldn’t do it face to face, especially since an hour earlier he had commented on how having a girlfriend at this point would not be the best thing for him. And I was still trying to get over Andy. I decided I had to tell him one way or another. I’ve heard too many stories of people too afraid to tell somebody they like them and then they get passed by.

So I texted him and told him straight up that I liked him. He said he noticed but didn’t want to say anything because I wasn’t over Andy. Now I’m kicking myself for that comment. I don’t really think I’m ready but I’m sick of being depressed about being alone. I don’t even know if he likes me back, though he has been flirting with me as much as I’ve been flirting with him so I guess he does.

I’m a little scared to get into another relationship, but this guy is really nice and he actually listens and actually seems to care. The more I hang out with him the more I like him. He makes me feel happier than I have in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment