Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Untitled - Poem

I miss arms around me
Holding me tight
Holding me together
I'm not looking to replace him
I'm looking for someone new
Someone willing to help me put the pieces of my shattered life back together
I'm torn, shredded, broken, bleeding
Can any one see my beauty, my love through all that mess?
I hope so
I just want someone to turn to with arms outstretched and know they'll be there to catch me
Promise to catch me
I just want someone to see me cry
And not run away when it's too much
I'm sick of being broken
I'm just hoping I can find that person to piece it all back together
Despite everything

© Chloe VanDuinen 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment