Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of the Semester

Success!! My first day was awesome. I got up, made waffles for my roommates and I, and went to class promptly at 1:30 in the afternoon. It was wonderful. Today I had British Literature and Poetry Workshop. Both are classes I have previously withdrawn from. So this is do or die. I need to do well in both of these classes to graduate.

It is nice to know that I have a lot of friends in both classes so it isn't so intimidating. It seems like it's going to be a really good semester. Also both classes are only held on Monday and Wednesday leaving my Fridays wide open for work at Walmart. Isn't that sweet?

Then at 9 pm I had the anime club officer meeting where we talked about this stuff. The meeting lasted an hour and we got a lot of things discussed, much more than is in the blog post. We also talked about how the local Applebees is closed for renovations and listened to some silly puns from Michael Paulson. I'm impressed that we managed to stay on topic for most of the meeting.

Now I'm getting ready to go to Walmart to buy a copy of Madden 13 for my boyfriend. Because he absolutely has to have it right now. I'm paying because I get a Walmart discount, but it evens out because then I don't have to pay my cell phone bill which he is in charge of. So it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment