Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election 2012

I voted! I stuck the sticker to my computer.


Josh voted too. He wasn't feeling well so as soon as he was handed the sticker he stuck it to his face.

Yep, I voted. I feel like such an American. Also because I watched the election results come in. So I spent 4 hours staring at my computer screen watching the updates. It was more exciting than it probably should have been. But I got all of my roommates interested in it too. 

I'm also proud of Minnesota for voting against a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. That means in the future we can try to legalize it. (If the vote had passed we would have had to go through the trouble of getting rid of the amendment before it could be legalized.) Hopefully we will soon be following in the footsteps of Maine and Maryland who legalized gay marriage. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment