Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snowstorm

It's snowed more in the last couple days than it did all last winter.

I shoveled Josh's car out to take it to work today. Made it out of the parking lot and barely past the stop sign before sliding into a snowbank. Some nice guys tried to push me out but we couldn't move it. Tried more shoveling before calling Josh to come rescue me. Another guy stopped to see if I needed help. I called into work while I waited.

Josh, Jess, and Chris helped me get out with the help of the rugs from our kitchen. So now I'm home thinking about making some fleece things to sell on Etsy.

Also here's a picture of Louis.

Louis in the snow.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment