Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lunch Date

I was bored after class and decide to take myself on a lunch date to Arbys. I'm not a huge Arbys fan but I like their curly fries and their chicken sandwiches aren't terrible. Also it's located between the school and my apartment.

I made some rules for myself. No cell phone, no iPod. Just me and my lunch. I decided to try different dipping sauces for my fries, because they had a lot of choices. There's normal ketchup. Some spicy sauce that reminds me of the hot sauce they have at Famous Daves (or at least I think that's where I remember it from), and some honey mustard. I'm not a huge fan of honey mustard even though Josh makes me keep trying it. This one wasn't too bad and I ended up eating more of that than ketchup. I'm proud of myself.

It was a fun date. I'll have to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment