Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Monday, July 27, 2015

1000 Paper Cranes

I'm making 1000 paper cranes for my wedding. I've always been obsessed with origami and I can fold cranes like nobody's business. So I thought it would be no big deal to make 1000 of them.

1000 is a lot of cranes. I thought this was going to be easy but it is taking forever. Ugh. I fold them while I'm watching TV so I can get 30-50 done in a sitting. (Of course I'm watching several hours of TV at a sitting so consider that how you will.)

I'm half done right now though and I figured I would write an article about it over on my Hubpages account if you feel like checking that out. How to Fold 1000 Paper Cranes.
500 paper cranes. Halfway to 1000 paper cranes.
So many paper cranes. This is only 500. I'm only halfway done.

No comments:

Post a Comment