Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Now I Have an Amazing Keyboard

I got my keyboard in the mail yesterday shortly after posting. I immediately had to go out and buy batteries for it because it takes AAA and I only stockpile AA. Good job. So now I have a keyboard and it is amazing and it will definitely help me write more and more often. It's not even noon yet and I've already done my 750 words and I'm writing a  blog post. Look at me go. After this I'm probably going to work on my Hubpages articles a little bit more. Because I am on a roll. Then I will probably be so hungry that I feel like I'm gonna die because Josh might forget to make lunch because he is sucked into his computer as well. Oh well. That's how we choose to live. Then I can go work out and then use his computer to finish up my articles before I go to work. Yay!
My super cute workstation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment