Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Relationships

The breakup has been good for me. I’m suddenly realizing how awesome the single guys I hang out with are. There are a couple guys I like and as I mentioned before I went on a "date" with one of them. There is another guy though, one of the nerd types who has never had a girlfriend that I’ve been toying with the notion of dating. He’s really nice even though everyone else thinks he’s kind of weird. He’s also more attractive than people give him credit for, although my scale of attractive takes into account things other than just appearance.

Two friends of mine just started dating each other. I'm better friends with the guy and was mildly interested in him but he has a girlfriend now so he’s off the list of available guys. He talks to me about dating her and he’s noticed she’s kind of clingy and overly excited because this is her first relationship. He says if she doesn’t chill out he’s going to break it off with her. She seems to think it's going to last but I don't think it will. They could almost be right for each other but not really. It's also funny because she is suddenly showing interest in everything he does. The video games, the activities and clubs. She's diving into this head first and trying to impress him. I just laugh. It’s not worth it.

I'm pretty much over Andy. I'm doing much better. I think getting back into the dating world would help, but I promised the guy I went on the date with that I would give him a chance and I told him that I didn't want to date till next year. So we'll just see what happens. Maybe I'll change my mind. Though I know I won't be seeing much of a boyfriend over the summer. Oh well, job comes first in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment