Pages

Featured Post

This Blog Has Moved

I upgraded to a wordpress blog. Please visit me at www.thepurplebug.com .

Saturday, May 29, 2010

One Month Anniversary and First Day of Work

Josh and I have been dating for a month now but it barely feels like it. But I suppose that’s because we started dating a week before school ended, but also partially because I can’t believe I’m dating him. He just makes me so happy. I’ve been dancing around my house the last three weeks. It’s like nothing can bring me down, not even my sister.

Today is also my first day of work and also the day I get to find out whether I have to work next week or if I can go visit my friends down in Marshall. I hope I get to visit friends. I don’t mind dish washing, the only complaints I have is that the kitchen is hot and the hours of running around make my feet hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment